Puppies are the cutest, aren’t they? And that’s a good thing because they’re also a bit, um, challenging. I should know. I recently brought home a new puppy – an impossibly cute yellow Lab named Ranger – who is full of puppy kisses, adorable antics and a whole lot of mischief.
Ranger’s not my first puppy and, as a certified professional dog trainer, I’ve helped hundreds of dog parents navigate through the joys and frustrations of puppydom. But I’ll admit I had sort of forgotten just how much time, energy and patience (so much patience!) puppies require.
If you have a new puppy, you know what I’m talking about. If you’re planning on getting one, you’ll see what I mean soon enough.
So why don’t we do this together?
Join Ranger and me for my brand new online course: Raising Your Puppy: The Ultimate Video Guide to Your Puppy’s First 6 Months.
This on-line course a step-by-step guide on what to do from the moment your puppy comes home. As he or she grows, you’ll receive ongoing guidance, tips and advice for every stage of development.
You’ll also get:
- Online access to short video tutorials covering all aspects of raising your puppy from 8 weeks to 6 months.
- A weekly “What to Do This Week” printable checklist so your whole family knows the week’s puppy-raising goals.
- Tips and tricks for solving common puppy issues such as jumping, biting, and house soiling
- Membership in an exclusive Facebook group where you can ask questions of me and other puppy parents.
- My best picks on puppy toys, treats, crates, and other products.
Getting your puppy started on the right paw now will help ensure that he or she grows up into a happy, healthy, well-adjusted family dog.
The course is only $99 for 3-years of unlimited access. Go at your own pace and review the material as many times as you need to.
But don’t wait! Every day that passes is critical to your puppy’s development and learning. Once this crucial window has closed, it can’t be reopened.