You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Copy and share less than 200 words onto any other site, provided you link back to the original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-profit publication (e.g., company newsletter, rescue group e-newsletter, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2018, Robin K. Bennett. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.RobinKBennett.com.”
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
I do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety. Instead, please link back to the original post. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so I risk getting penalized myself for granting permission.
In addition, I don’t allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages. At this point, I simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of any translations.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email my assistant, Karyn.