Here are a few ways I hope we can connect with one another (in order from least expensive to most expensive).
- Dig Around In My Site: It’s okay. I don’t mind at all! You’ll find a myriad of blog posts, training and safety tips, dog daycare advice and other articles that may address your question or issue. There are also a lot of great resources in my online store (more about that below). Just click in the “search” box at the top, grab a Starbucks, and take a few minutes to enjoy what you find! Leave comments too…I love to hear from readers and, although I can’t answer ever comment, I do read them all!
- Subscribe: By subscribing you’ll get my monthly newsletter AND you’ll receive a free infographic on Supervising Dogs and Kids! (and I never share your email with others). Just enter your email in the box on the top right side of this page.
- Get Social on Social Media: I have a Facebook page and Twitter account (@robinbennett1). Let’s round up some posts and tweets and have a grrrrrand time!
- Purrrr-chase My Products: Okay fine, that was a pun for cats, but we love all pets here not just dogs! You’ll find a plethora of information in my online store, from How to Handle Loose Dogs to Knowing Dogs, to Off-Leash Dog Play, there’s something here for everyone! Check it out – new products are always in development. Visit the store.
- Join Me at a Conference: I will be speaking at, and attending, conferences throughout the year. I’d love to see you there! This is a great way to connect with me personally! I often have time for consulting sessions when I am at a conference. You’ll see my speaking calendar on the bottom of this page. If you will be in the area, send me an email and we can see if there might be time to meet.
- Staff Training – one of the most common requests I get is for staff training on canine body language for pet care facilities. The most cost effective way of having me onsite for that training is to purchase Knowing Dogs 101 and 201. That’s my “staff training in a box” which I developed with Susan Briggs. It allows you to keep me in your office all the time! Check out more about Knowing Dogs in the store.
- Join The Dog Gurus – If you own a pet care facility and are looking for ongoing training in the area of canine body language and off-leash dog play, check out The Dog Gurus membership site. This is a membership site, created by Susan Briggs and I, where we offer valuable resources each month and provide an online forum for our members to learn how to run their businesses better. I participate in all the discussions that happen there. Check out The Dog Gurus.
- Individual Coaching and Speaking – I love one-on-one coaching and speaking, but I have very limited time to do it. Therefore, I am very selective. I also charge crazy-high fees. But if you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, you can click here to get pricing, or email my assistant, Karyn.
My Upcoming Engagements
Please note: These dates are subject to change without notice. Please check the event web site before you make plans to attend.
|Date||Event / Event Details||City / More Info|
03/08/2018—03/11/2018||Atlanta Pet Fair||Atlanta, GA|
|Venue:||Georgia International Convention Center |
2000 Convention Center Concourse
Atlanta, GA 30337
|Register to attend|
07/13/2018—07/17/2018||AVMA Convention 2018||Denver, CO|
|Venue:||Colorado Convention Center |
700 14th St
Denver, CO 80202
|Get more information|
10/02/2018—10/05/2018||IBPSA Conference 2018|
10/17/2018—10/21/2018||APDT Conference 2018|